I have a friend who always teases me about being goth, which sometimes annoys me because I am so far from it. So ask a joke to prove how “goth” I am I made him a moody post punk/goth sampler. I think I failed though, it could be a lot gothier and lacks some of the goth classics… but do I really care?
Anyways I named the sampler “Night Moods” which is funny to me because that is also the name of a local lingerie store.
Fun tidbit about this friend…his mother is Eva O’s godmother. I think that scores more goth cred than all the moody music I listen to.
1. The Danse Society - Falling Apart
2. And Also The Trees - The Tease The Tear
3. Blitz - Teletron
4. Modern English - Just A Thought
5. Car Crash International - Triumph Of Nature
6. Big Electric Cat - Red Roses
7. Cyan Revue - Sundown
8. Zero Le Creche - Laughing At Your Pain
9. Christian Death - Resurrection
10. Joy Division - Leaders Of Men
11. The Sound - Silent Air
12. The Wake - Testament
13. Joy Division - The Only Mistake
14. Specimen - Tell Tail
15. Fad Gadget - For Whom The Bells Toll
16. Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Hand On Heart
17. The March Violets - Slow Drip Lizard
18. Ensemble Pittoresque - Better Lifes
19. Red Temple Spirits - Electric Flowers
20. Neva - Personne
21. Eyeless in Gaza - Every Which Way